2021 Dystroglycanopathy Patient and Family Conference
July 17 - July 18
Registration for the 2021 Iowa Wellstone Dystroglycanopathy Patient & Family Conference is open!
Date: Saturday July 17, 2021
Location: Coralville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, Coralville, Iowa
Deadline for conference registration is FRIDAY JULY 2, 2021!
DEADLINE FOR THE MARRIOTT ROOM BLOCK IS JUNE 25!
Join us for research study updates, clinical and research Q&A sessions, and networking with other patients and families!
** Please read the information below carefully as there are changes to the 2021 conference format.
- The conference will be a hybrid of in-person attendance and online viewing of sessions.
- The number of participants allowed to attend the conference in person will be limited per University of Iowa pandemic restrictions.
- We encourage in-person attendees to be vaccinated prior to travel.
- Masks and social distancing during the conference will be required.
- No child playroom will be provided at the Marriott Hotel.
- Travel reimbursement is available to participants who schedule study exams.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you register to attend the conference in person. Do not make non-refundable travel plans until you receive this confirmation!
Registration link: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cYXi3qI0vQjohcG
Lodging for the UI Wellstone Patient & Family Conference
The Coralville Marriott Hotel & Convention Center is holding a room block until June 25, 2021 for $115/night.
If you need an accessible room, after your online room reservation is complete, please call Jennifer at (319) 887-5016 to pre-block an accessible room (based on availability).